Friday, August 12, 2011

Luna's Ravenclaw Charm Bracelets

I realized the other day, that I somehow never posted my Ravenclaw themed charm bracelets here.  I'm not sure why, since I really liked how they came out.  The beads include cobalt blue and deep amber glass, as well as Swarovski crystal and blueberry freshwater pearls.
The charms are a mix of Tibetan silver and pewter.  They include: a thestral, a sunflower for luck, a lighting bolt for her friend Harry Potter, Hogwarts castle, a garden gnome (Gernumbli gardensi!)...
...Ravenclaw's eagle, Knowledge token, spell books, a crescent moon for Luna...
...the Diadem of Ravenclaw, a bunch of dirigible plums, a quill & inkwell to do her homework, a hare (Luna's patronus).




1 comment:

  1. Your music is amazing. You have some very talented artists. I wish you the best of success.
    fly bracelet

    ReplyDelete