Saturday, August 28, 2010

Alison's Wedding Quilt - Part 4: The Reveal!

I am so excited to be able to show you all the first quilt completed here on the Quilt List, my dear friend Alison's wedding quilt.  It is a Trip Around the World pattern, made from 10 jewel tone fabrics and measures 62" square.  For information about the fabrics, scroll down a few posts...

And now, onto the pictures!  For larger views, click on the individual pictures. 

On my porch swing.
Being Kentucky, there are plenty of pretty white fences around.  This one just happens to be my neighbor's fence.
The majority of the quilt is quilted in a crazy free-motion swirly motif, by the center square is done in 4 heart motif.
This is the clearest picture, hanging up in my bedroom.
And for all those friends in Grad School who used to tease me when I was forced to do monochromatic shows, here's the quilt in sepia...

No comments:

Post a Comment