Thursday, August 26, 2010

Teasers: Alison's Quilt Update & Upcoming Project

I've *nearly* completed the binding on this one...  just a few feet of hand sewing left, and it will be ready to wrap up and ship.  Not too bad, considering the wedding is in 29 days!

Here are some teaser pictures today, featuring the free motion quilting.




In other news, I've been working a bit on a mini-art quilt, for a swap on Craftster.org.  I'm so lucky because I get to swap with a great friend (not to mention my only follower on this blog!) in this round.  The rules state that the art quilt must be no bigger than 24" x 24", and must be shipped out by September 7th.  Eeek!  It can include traditional piecing, applique, embroidery, beading, charms and other 3D embellishments.  So far I have my front completed.  And while tossing and turning last night I decided how I'm going to quilt it!  More to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment