Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Let It Snow Charm Bracelet & Earrings

I am so very behind on posting here!  And not for lack of crafting.  It just seems everything I craft lately is more stock for my Etsy.  Feeling like I'm in a bit of a rut, creating more copies of the same items, I decided to go back to swapping on Craftster to get the creative juices flowing some more.  In working on the Mermaid earrings that I previously posted, I realized I have several other items that I completed for dearest Melissa in our private version of the Mini 12 Days of Christmas Swap, that never went up here!

Since my darling friend loves snow, but lives in Texas where there is hardly any, I decided to create a snow themed charm bracelet for her.  Now she can have her own personal snowy day whenever she wants!
The bracelet is made up of Tibetan silver snowflake charms, Swarovski crystal snowflakes in cobalt and sapphire, shimmering pressed glass leaves, and a mix of glass, AB glass, crystal and moonstone beads.
  I also included a simple pair of earrings to go with it.  I purposely used two different snowflake charms on long ear wires, as a nod to the idea that no two snowflakes are ever exactly alike!

No comments:

Post a Comment