Monday, July 23, 2012

Coffee Lovers Bracelet

I have a deep, dark confession to make to you all...  I don't like coffee.  While I find the smell divine when my husband grinds the beans and brews a hot French press full on weekend mornings, I just don't enjoy the taste of a cup of coffee.  (It might also have something to do with the fact that coffee makes me hugely jittery, and I tend to feel like my heart might explode when I drink any.)  Despite this lack of coffee enthusiasm, I fell in love with so many cute little coffee themed charms I saw when shopping for supplies.  Eventually I broke down and bought some.  This bracelet was the result.
The beads are an assortment of glass, quartz, freshwater pearl, and crystal, in shades of black, mocha, cream and caramel. 
The charms include 2 lattes, an espresso tag, coffee beans, mocha mug, quart of milk, pie, java mug, bag of coffee beans, "Love" heart, percolator, coffee grinder, slice of pie, mug, spoon and sugar packet.
I also have to admit partial inspiration from my crafty BFF pinkleo over on Craftster, and her adoration of coffee and other hot beverages.  It seems I'm always happier when crafting is inspired by a friend.
Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment