Sunday, July 17, 2011

Strawberry Shortcake Anyone?

The top of Mia's baby quilt is together, and I'm really pleased with it.  It is definitely reminiscent of the Strawberry Shortcake that I remember from childhood. I should be able to piece the back and quilt it tomorrow morning.  There may be some binding to hand stitch on the plane, but it *should* be ready by the time I get home on Tuesday.
In other news, I posted two copies of my Across the Universe bracelets yesterday morning, and they have both sold already!  Better go pack them up for their new homes.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Jennie, it's Tia from the HP Craftalong ;) I was browsing around for ideas on making my daughter a quilt for the big girl bed in her room, since my mom bought me a bunch of classic Strawberry Shortcake printed flannel - and lo and behold this popped up in google images! I thought this was really cute! I'm not sure if I'll just do squares or not but this one is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete