Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Across the Universe - Nearly There!

More and more charms have been arriving every day.  I'm sure the postman thinks I'm odd.  I mean, how many of the people on his route receive 3-8 packages a day, most of which are from China?  Anyway, I'm just waiting for the last two charms to appear.  In the mean time, here are the latest ones...

Clockwise from top, a light bulb, sheaf of wheat,  'block of ice' bead, koi, star shaped toggle clasp, rabbit, drop of water, the Earth (or Sol-Earth), and a paint palette.

Meanwhile, I'm *nearly* done with my package for the Decked Out for Deathly Hallows Swap.  I was hoping to get the accessory completed today, but instead I had a sudden brain wave about 9 new charm bracelets I want to make, and I spent too much time researching ideas for them.  Plus the very awesome UnholyCookies stopped by work yesterday to have lunch with me, and while he was there he came up with about 4 more ideas that the accessory need to have added to it, so I spent time working on those additions.  Tonight I'm looking to finish up some surprise mini-packages for Grace, Pinkleo UnholyCookies & PirateColey.  

No comments:

Post a Comment